At the 2014 SEMA Show OPTIMA Batteries announced the golden ticket winners for their 2014 Ultimate Street Car Invitational. Representing a wide range of style, design and performance engineering these eight winners will run in the 2014 Ultimate Street Car Invitational event. These eight vehicles and their drivers are:
– 2015 Dodge Challenger driven by Dan Long
– 2013 Subaru BRZ driven by Mike Langford
– 1953 Ford Ranch Wagon driven by Troy Martin
– 2014 Cadillac ATS driven by Ryan Graham
– 2015 Ford Mustang driven by Filip Trojanek
– 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS driven by William Horan
– 1986 Buick Grand National driven by Mike Copeland (owned by Butch Cox)
– 1972 Chevrolet C10R driven by Brandy Phillips
Originally a one day event, the 2014 OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational is now a two day competition which takes place on the days following the end of the SEMA show at the nearby Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Participants will face a variety of competitive driving events such as the BF Goodrich Hot Lap Challenge, the Wilwood Speed Stop Challenge, Ridetech Street Challenge Autocross, and more.
For more information on the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational please visit their section on the OPTIMA Batteries website here .