In this May Issue of Lowrider Garage, the Lucas Oil “Tip of the month” series introduces you to the Tool Box Buddy. This aerosol lubricant product can be used on nuts, bolts, hinges, bearings, guns, fishing reels, sliding doors, motorcycle chains and a thousand other shop and home uses where other products just aren’t quick to work or good enough to break loose some things up.
We recently used it on a complete tear down of a restoration vehicle which had rusted bolts in all the hard angle places we needed to get to and everything came loose making our job easier and saving us a lot of time.
- Designed to dissolve corrosion and rust without drying
- Provides a microscopic film that rust proofs for up to a year inside or out
- Great protection against water, even salt water
- Low odor
- Fortified with anti-seize agents
- Hand held can is easy to use. Sprays anywhere, even upside down
- Contains no chlorine or fluorocarbons
To learn more about this and other Lucas Oil Products log onto: www.lucasoil.com.